Friday, May 29, 2015

A Collection of Angelfire Posts for Posterity pt 4 - 2006

 Thee Archives de '06

12-27-06

More copyright violations
These first two are responses to corporate small print warnings on billboards. Then I got bored and made a merger.

12-15-06



11-29-06

Good God, I think it's done!
The 90's List
It's in Excel format. You'll need that to view it. If I have enough time, I'll post the whole thing in a table format so there is no downloading necessary, but it will take some time. There are several songs I left off, either because I hate them or because they are way too early or slightly too late for the list. Go ahead and make suggestions though once you've read the tome.
 - ed note: I couldn't figure out how to embed a link to the Excel file. If you want it, just email me from this website


10-23-06

My Honda Accord or "the Sled" is now over a year old. It has 8798.6 more miles on it than when I started. So I figured out the cost per mile of driving it. This was easy due to meticulous (anal) record keeping.

My total cost for gasoline was $909.54 with prices per gallon ranging from $2.079 per gallon on December 4, 2005 to $3.259 per gallon on June 27, 2006. Which of course we all know is bullshit. That nine-tenths of a penny is some sort of strange scam that I don't understand. I'll work on figuring that out. Also, my best miles per gallon of gas calculation is 28.875 mostly driving to East Lansing Michigan and back. Not real close to the 34 highway that the dealer promised. Granted, that is another government scam. BUT, back to the point.

If I include the purchase price, the trade-in value of the Tahoe, interest on my loan, all gasoline and incidental costs, my car has cost me $2.19 per mile. Excluding all these additional costs, apart from gasoline, insurance, and oil changes leaves me a figure of $.27 per mile. Which I can reasonably extrapolate to next years figure. We'll see.

Addendum: I just remembered that I haven't renewed my title and registration for the year. So, this year could end up costing more if I get caught. But, I might just make it to May. That would be, hey, sweet.


09-26-06

Love and Courage
the one I liked was where Cagney
fought in the ring
got punchy
so he could earn money
to give his brother
music lessons -
the brother wanted to be a
classical pianist
was said to have
great talent
but they both came from the Lower
East Side, and
so Cagney got into the ring
again and again
for money to help the talented brother
become a classical pianist.
Cagney even loses the girl -
to his brother
and it ends with his brother
making it
(at Carnegie Hall, if I remember)
and Cagney
punched-out and blind
at his newstand
listening to the radio
to his brother in the concert
hall,
and, of course, the girl is at the
hall
adoring, wild-eyed
as Cagney warms his hands over a
small fire
alone in the cold
he listens to the radio
as his brother plays
the piano,
not knowing shit about music
and
hearing that final applause
believes that
all the beatings he has taken
were worthwhile.
. .. . .. .

Night School
in the drunk driver's class
assigned there by division 63
we are given tiny yellow pencils
to take a test
to see if we have been listening
to the instructor.
questions like: the minimum sentence for a
2nd drunk driving conviction is:
a) 48 days
b) 6 months
c) 90 days
there are 9 other questions.
after the instructor leaves the room
the students begin asking the questions:
"hey, how about question 5? that's a
tough one!"
"did he talk about that?"
"I think it's 48 days."
"are you sure?"
"no, but that's what I'm putting
down."
one woman circles all 3 answers
on all questions
even though we've been told to
select only one.

on our break I go down and
drink a can of beer
outside a liquor store.
I watch a black hooker
on her evening stroll.
a car pulls up.
she walks over and they
talk.
the door opens.
she gets in and
they drive off.

back in class
the students have gotten
to know each other.
they are a not-very-interesting
bunch of drunks and
x-drunks.
I visualize them sitting in a
bar
and I remember why
I started drinking
alone.

the class begins again.
it is discovered that I am
the only one to have gotten
100 percent on the test.

I slouch back in my chair
with my dark shades on.
I am the class
intellectual.
. .. . .. .

if you got up
in the morning
and if you had a
car on the street
and if that car
hadn't been stolen
and if you
got into it
and it started
then that was
miracle enough.
. .. . .. .

yes

no matter who I'm with
people always say,
are you still with her?

my average relationship lasts
two and one half years.
with wars
inflation
unemployment
alcoholism
gambling
and my own degenerate nervousness
I think I do well enough.

I like reading the Sunday papers in bed.
I like orange ribbons tied around the cat's neck.
I like sleeping up against a body that I know well.

I like black slips at the foot of my bed 
at 2 in the afternoon.
I like seeing how the photos turned out.

I like to be helped through the holidays:
4th of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving,
Christmas, New Year's.
they know how to ride these rapids
and they are less afraid of love than I am.

they can make me laugh where professional comedians

fail.

there is walking out to buy a newspaper together.
there is much good in being alone
but there is a strange warmth in not being alone.

I like boiled red potatoes.

I like eyes and fingers better than mine that can
get knots out of shoelaces.

I like letting her drive the car on dark nights
when the road and the way have gotten to me,
the car radio on
we light cigarettes and talk about things
and now and then
become silent.

I like hairpins on tables,
on the floor.
I like knowing the same walls
the same people.

I dislike the insane and useless fights which always
occur
and I dislike myself at these times
giving nothing
understanding nothing.

I like boiled asparagus
I like radishes
green onions.
I like to put my car into a car wash.
I like it when I ten win on a six to one
shot.
I like my radio which keeps playing
Brahms, Beethoven, Mahler.
I like it when there's a knock on the door and
she's there.

no matter who I'm with
people always say,
are you still with her?

they must think I bury them in
the Hollywood Hills.
. .. . .. .

it was afternoon going into evening and
the freeway was a Stygian river of tin and
steel and unhappy people.

the American writer
gone abroad
I sit under the tv lights
and am interviewed again
I am asked questions
I give answers
I make no attempt to be
brilliant.
to be truthful
I feel bored
and I almost never feel
bored.
"do you?..." they ask.
"oh, yeah, well I..."
"and what do you think of..."
"I don't think of it much. I
don't think too much..."
somehow it ends.

that evening somebody tells me
I'm on the news
we turn the set on.
there I am. I look pissed.
I wave people off.
I am bored.

how marvelous to be me without
trying.
it looks on tv
as if I knew exactly what I
was doing.

fooled them
again.
. .. . .. .

the man at the piano
the man at the piano
plays a song
he didn't write
sings words
that aren't his
upon a piano
he doesn't own

while
people at tables
eat, drink and talk

the man at the piano
finishes
to no applause

then
begins to play
a new song
he didn't write
begins to sing
words
that aren't his
upon a piano
that isn't his

as the
people at the tables
continue to
eat, drink and talk

when
he finishes
to no applause
he announces
over the mike
that he is
going to take
a ten-minute break

he goes
back to the men's
room
enters
a toilet booth
bolts the door
sits down
pulls out a joint
lights up

he's glad
he's not
at the piano

and the
people at the tables
eating, drinking and talking
are glad
he isn't there
either

this is
the way it goes
almost everywhere
with everybody and
everything
as fiercely
in the highlands
the
black swan burns.

- Charles Bukowski 1981


09-21-06
 
Graphics Day Entry
 
 The one on the right is a very old picture I'm still playing with. 

I added one of these to my Xanga entry Here is the other one with a very slight detail mod

Here are two other ones I was playing with. Silly, but sort of tying a culture of need to my own tired whims.

And the one below this is just a silly project that no one is going to exactly agree with, but screw you. I did the work. And I had to make cuts.



09-13-06

Why does every woman on the job want to be a blonde? Is it because blondes have more fun? It seems as though their menstrual cycles are synchronized...and it's that time. Possibly that is the time for the monthly appointment. Is it because gentlemen prefer blondes? 90% of them are single or divorced. Just the facts.
So i asked them:

Why Blonde?
(all responses edited for lucidity)

Chris Y: We gotta keep up our good looks.

(me): So, it's to impress the menfolk? Impress your friends?
Chris: We do it for us really.

Betsy Z: It's highlighted, there's a difference. It goes better with my complexion. When my hair is normal, like when I was a junior in high school, my complexion looks all pale.

(me): When you were a junior? So, blonde is like all you know?
Betsy: ...

Tiffany D: I wanted red, but she added blonde (the hair-doer) because it was too red.


Dawn H: Because I refuse to be grey at this age.

(me)Okay, cause I'm cultivating a peer pressure theory here. Everyone on this shift is blonde. (None natural)
Dawn: Yeah, you know, I didn't think about that, but now, you know, you're right.

Tracey S: Blonde looks better I've been told.

(me)You've been told? Are there boys you're trying to impress?
Tracey: Boys and girls both. It's more summery. It goes with the season. I've been dyeing it since 7th grade.
(me)Not really a summer thing then... Would you ever dye your hair to impress a boy?
Tracey: No. Not unless I needed it.

Jill: I dunno. Fashion?



Possible theories:

- to impress the menfolk
- to impress their fake blonde friends and co-workers
- peer pressure
- fashion
- chemical dependency?
- it's "summery"

Seriously, i kid because i love. And that shit, mon frere, will make you bald.


08-21-06


Jade : Stone of Peril?


Jade has long been revered in China, where it was considered a stone of good fortune and divine blessing, the literal condensation of the air between Heaven and earth that not only bridged the two realms but served as a direct link to the ancestors. Ancestral halls held tablets of jade that represented the dead. The living would then come to these halls and seek counsel from their ancestors, trusting the jade to be the conduit between Heaven and earth. Emperors used it in ceremonies, claiming that direct messages from Heaven came through the stone. Jade was also taken medicinally in powdered form to cure just about everything from insomnia to flatulence. It was further believed that jade could bestow powers of invisibility and levitation. Immortality was even possible if enough of the precious substance were consumed.

Jade was often considered Heaven-sent. In Jade: Stone of Heaven, Richard Gump recounts an eerie tale from the Han Dynasty in which a jade coffin mysteriously appeared in the Imperial Palace. Alarmed courtiers attempted to get rid of it but found it too heavy to move. Finally, they had no choice but to tell the Emperor of this strange apparition. Understanding that it signified the end of his reign, the Emperor dressed in his Imperial robes and lay down inside the coffin. The jade lid shut at once, and his retainers found that the casket could now be moved without effort, allowing them to bury their ruler in the jade sent from Heaven.

The history of jade is so entwined with folklore that separating fact from fiction seems futile; it seems far richer to simply accept the stone's history as wound through with myth. This is certainly the case with the long and bloody saga of the precious jade of Ho, which was considered a symbol of the divine right to rule China.

According to Gump, the legend begins with a poor scholar named Ho, who is believed to have lived sometime before 500 B.C. When he was a young man, Ho saw a phoenix light on a boulder and, as Chinese mythology states that the phoenix will only appear during times of peace and will then light on a boulder of jade, Ho knew he’d found jade. He immediately presented the stone as a gift to his ruler, but the Emperor's court attendants didn't believe the stone was jade and cut off Ho's left foot for his insolence. Ho's faith was unshaken; when the next Emperor came to the throne, he again presented his jade. Again, it was declared a fraud, and this time Ho's right foot was severed. Undeterred, Ho later offered the jade to a third sovereign. Fortunately, this Emperor recognized the stone as fine jade, and Ho was well-rewarded both for the jade and for his suffering. After this the jade's history becomes murkier, with conflicting accounts of its whereabouts. One story says that in the middle of the 3rd century B.C. Ho's jade was ordered carved into an imperial seal — a square of green and white jade — by the tyrant Shih Huang Ti. Rubbings from the seal read: "With the decree of Heaven, I possess longevity and eternal prosperity." Taken shamelessly from Ellen Steiber's The Lore of Gemstones

Jade is listed as the Mystical birthstone for the month of March and the birthstone for the Sun Sign Virgo. See the birthstone tables for additional references to this stone. Jade may be given as a gem on the 12th 30th and 35th wedding anniversary.

The most valuable form of jade is known as imperial jade and comes from Myanmar, it is an emerald green color. Jades also appear in mottled green and white, and the rarer colors of yellow, pink, purple, and black. The range of greens are light to dark, creamy, grayish, and also white. A leek green variety called "Russian Jade" is found near Lake Baikal in Russia. Jade is also found in Mexico, and Central and South America. Because of its smooth even texture, jade has long been a preferred material for carving and is usually cut into cabochons for jewelry. The color of the stone is the most important factor but translucency and texture are important criteria determining price. Jade is a 6 1/2-7 on the Mohs scale of hardness.

In ancient China and Egypt jade was used as a talisman to attract good fortune and friendship. Worn as an amulet it is believed to protect one from evil while traveling and to promote wisdom and ensure a long life. Jade is thought to help protect the kidney, heart, larynx, liver, spleen, thymus, thyroid and strengthen the body. Jade is known as a symbol of love and virtue. This too was ganked, from Bernardine Fine Art and Jewelry

 07-04-06

Can you say copyright violation?

Curt has illegal photoshop on his computer so I am back in the game. These are what I did yesterday. Maybe more to come. I made them as backgrounds for the computer from Tony Millionaire's Maakies strip. 


 
06-27-06

Building a Better Mousetrap
 
Introduction to a symphony of destruction: I hate creeping things in my peripheral vision. Especially when they creep very fast. Such is my mouse. Later, I find out: mice.
Day I - saw mouse x1
bought and set traps:
- 2 glue
- 1 D-Con (coumarin)
- 2 traditional
~ 1 JIF creamy peanut butter
~ 1 colby jack cheese

Day II- heard mouse x3
peanut butter gone, trap unsprung
D-Con shifted, spilt bait immediately near
other traps empty

Day III - no sign of mouse
replaced peanut butter in traditional trap
spilt D-Con gone
all traps empty

Day IV - heard mouse x2
D-Con holder shifted

Day V
VICTORY Jon 1 mouse 0
more D-Con gone
one very bloody dead mouse in colby jack traditional trap
- adage is axiom
leaving trap out at Rachel's advice
- "One mouse means more mice"

Day X Jon 2 mouse 0
found dead mouse in the music room
- D-Con or old age, most likely the former

Day XI - saw mouse x1
peanut butter gone, trap unsprung
replaced with colby jack
put glue trap out, sprinkled with the flavour of the month: D-Con
more D-Con gone from the first wedge
second wedge placed

Day XII Jon 3 mouse 0
dead mouse in the hallway outside the apartment
- unconfirmed kill
all traps untouched

Day XXIV Jon 4 mouse 0
death smell in music room
- unconfirmed kill
cheese gone from traditional trap, unsprung

Day XXX - heard mouse x2 Jon 5 mouse 0
traded empty kitchen D-Con wedge for full bathroom D-Con wedge
saw mouse in kitchen
- hit with boot


Day XL Jon 6 mouse 0
saw mouse next to chair
put 2 cup measuring cup over mouse
- slid plate underneath
- suffocated mouse

Underture: D-Con kills mice because it is a blood thinner and tastes like rotting flesh. So they love it. Suicidal bastards. Effective against mice: boots, suffocation, colby jack, peanut butter and spring-loaded mini trebuchets. Uneffective for this trial: glue traps and decibel overload. The australian mouse trap is also an interesting concept. Look it up, or I might post it later Final note: if you tie a bit of string around the tongue on a traditional trap before filling it with peanut butter, the mouse will pull the string before leaving, thus releasing the trap.


04-19-06


In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said: "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter - bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."
. .. . .. .

I stood upon a high place,
And saw, below, many devils
Running, leaping,
And carousing in sin.
One looked up, grinning,
And said:"Comrade! Brother!"
. .. . .. .

I saw a man pursuing the horizon;
Round and round they sped.
I was disturbed at this;
I accosted the man.
"It is futile," I said,
"You can never-"

"You lie," he cried,
And ran on.
. .. . .. .

Many red devils ran from my heart
And out upon the page.
They were so tiny
The pen could mash them.
And many struggled in the ink.
It was strange
To write in this red muck
Of things from my heart.
. .. . .. .

The wayfarer
Perceiving the pathway to truth
Was struck with astonishment.
It was thickly grown with weeds.
"Ha," he said,
"I see that none has passed here
In a long time."
Later he saw that each weed
Was a singular knife.
"Well," he mumbled at last,
"Doubtless there are other roads."
. .. . .. .

A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

 - Stephen Crane 1892


04-05-06

oh tempora! oh mores!
I get these girly magazines in the mail because
I'm writing short stories for them again
and here in these pages are these ladies
exposing their jewel boxes-
it looks more like a gynecologist's
journal-
everything boldly and clinically
exposed
beneath bland and bored physiognomies.
it's a turn off of gigantic
proportions:
the secret is in the
imagination-
take that away and you have dead
meat.

a century back
a man could be driven mad
by a well-turned
ankle, and
why not?
one could imagine
that the rest
would be
magical
indeed!

now they shove it at us like a
McDonald's hamburger
on a platter

there is hardly anything as beautiful as
a woman in a long dress
not even the sunrise
not even the geese flying south
in the long V formation
in the bright freshness
of early morning.

-Charles Bukowski 1986

 
02-11-06

Can you believe your mother didn't know about gay people in college? (pause) We learned about the Sodomites. - my aunt
I guess I was more interested in boys. - my mother
So were they. - Curt


02-07-06

24+ hour days for 2005 (since keeping track)
07-02-05
07-04-05
08-03-05
08-31-05
09-04-05
09-10-05
10-02-05
10-03-05
10-08-05
10-13-05
11-24-05
12-03-05
12-08-05
12-20-05
12-25-05
12-27-05
12-30-05
26 hours
29 hours
29 hours
27 hours
25 hours
38 hours
25 hours
24 hours
31 hours
30 hours
25 hours
30 hours
24 hours
26 hours
34 hours
25 hours
25 hours
work + wedding
carting Rachel + work
work + Ben Norskov visit
dad + work + dad
Rachel + recording + work
work + the South
normal day + work
work + not tired
parents + work + parents
work + bought a car
Thanksgiving + work
work + Curt V-Red
work + shopping + snow
no good reason + work
day + work + Christmas
day + work
day + work
 
A mind of machines and metal
sleep bruxism
sleep enuresis
nocturnal leg cramps
sleep starts
sleeptalking
shift-work sleep disorder
sleep apnea
insomnia

01-24-06

On the origins of the ourobouros symbol: 
 
The Ourobouros can be traced back to the Greek philosophers who used it as a symbol of their understanding of the nature of time as cyclic and, "plus la meme", could very well be used to symbolize the closed-system model of the universe of some physicists today.
 
Christians early adopted the Orobouros as a symbol of the limited confines of this world (that there is an "outside" being implied by the demarcation of an inside), and the self-consuming transitory nature of a mere this-worldly existence.

Wikipedia has some very interesting mythology and media links. "The organic chemist August Kekulé claimed that a ring in the shape of Ouroboros inspired him in his discovery of the structure of benzene. As noted by Carl Jung, this might be an instance of cryptomnesia."

Another site argues Self-reference is a theme not only in logic (as in "This sentence is false", Gödel's theorem) but in jokes. A certain kind of joke (appealing especially to males?) depends on it. Some of my favorites (for various reasons):
 - I'm the humblest person I know.
 - 87.5% of all statistics are made up.
 - There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.
 - What is the origin of the word "draconian"?
 - - The ancient Greek lawgiver Draco enforced severe penalties on people too lazy to look up dictionaries.
 - Index:
 - - Recursive loop: See recursive loop.
 - Wagner's music is better than it sounds.


01-12-06

Ha, 9 entries last year. And 47 books. No computer at home makes this awful difficult to dialogue with myself and my non-neutered thoughts. thinking to themselves: i wish i were the other twin..


But things were already busy getting out of hand...

Books that I read in 2006
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Two Towers
Charles Bukowski - Factotum
Hermann Hesse - Siddhartha
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Fellowship of the Ring
P.G. Wodehouse - The Code of the Woosters
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Kurt Vonnegut - Cat's Cradle
Chuck Palahniuk - Haunted
John Steinbeck - In Dubious Battle
Salman Rushdie - The Satanic Verses
Michael Chabon - The Final Solution
Chaim Potok - Davita's Harp
Ernest Hemingway - A Farewell to Arms
Herman Melville - Bartleby the Scrivener
John Osudar - Hope Lies in Jeffreysburg (unpublished)
Chinua Achebe - Things Fall Apart
Art Spiegelman - Maus I,II
Joseph Heller - Closing Time
Charles Bukowski - Dangling in the Tournefortia
Ray Bradbury - The Illustrated Man
Wole Soyinka - Death and the King's Horseman
Roald Dahl - George's Marvelous Medicine
Harry Shearer - Not Enough Indians
Mark Twain - Roughing It
Joseph Heller - Catch-22
Dave Eggers - A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
John Updike - Rabbit, Run
Bob Frissell - Nothing in this Book is True, but it's exactly how things are
Anthony Burgess - A Clockwork Orange
Chaim Potok - The Promise
Fyodor Dostoevsky - The Idiot
Albert Camus - The Stranger
Lemony Snicket - The Reptile Room
Michael Crichton - Prey
Christopher Marlowe - The Tragicall History of Dr. Faustus
Ray Bradbury - Martian Chronicles
John Steinbeck - Of Mice and Men
Bill Watterson - The Complete Calvin & Hobbes
Jack Kerouac - On the Road
John Steinbeck - Tortilla Flat
Benjamin Hoff - The Tao of Pooh
Michael Ignatieff - The Needs of Strangers
ed.Dave Eggers - The Best American Nonrequired Reading (2004)
Salman Rushdie - Grimus
John Knowles - A Separate Peace
Charles Bukowski - Post Office
Stephen Crane - The Complete Poems
Joseph Heller - God Knows
Henry Miller - Tropic of Cancer
Charles Bukowski - You Get So Alone At Times That it Makes Sense
Ray Bradbury - Cat's Pajamas
J.R.R. Tolkien - Lost Tales Part II
Mary Roach - Stiff
Edith Hamilton - Mythology
Chuck Palahniuk - Diary
ed.Dave Eggers - The Best American Nonrequired Reading (2005)
Craig Thompson - Goodbye Chunky Rice
Michael Crichton - The Great Train Robbery
J.R.R. Tolkien - Lost Tales Part I
Friedrich Nietzsche - On the Advantage and Disadvantage of History for Life
Steven Chbosky - Perks of Being a Wallflower
Andrew Lang - Arabian Nights
Craig Thompson - Carnet de Voyage
Kurt Vonnegut - God Bless You Dr. Kevorkian
Padriac Colum - The Golden Fleece
B.F. Skinner - Walden Two
Herman Melville - Moby Dick
Craig Thompson - Blankets
J.R.R. Tolkien - Unfinished Tales
Friedrich Nietzsche - Beyond Good and Evil
Sylvia Plath - The Bell Jar

Albums I purchased in 2006:
David Bowie - Let's Dance (LP)
The Eagles - Hotel California (LP)
Sufjan Stevens - Illinois
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Badly Drawn Boy - Hour of Bewilderbeast
Rancid - Life Won't Wait
The Eels - Souljacker + Rotten World EP
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Let Love In
Belle & Sebastian - Tigermilk
Beck - Mutations
Hank Williams Jr. - Greatest Hits (LP)
Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy (LP)
Van Morrison - Moondance (LP)
Murder by Death - In Bocca al Lupo
Murder by Death - Like the Exorcist but More Breakdancing
The F'n Champs - IV
Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong
Godspeed You Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven
Belle and Sebastian - The Boy With the Arab Strap
Misfits - Collection II
Pelican - The Fire in Our Throats Will Beckon the Thaw
Time Out - Dave Brubeck (LP)
The Who - Who's Next (LP)
Explosions in the Sky - The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place
The Wrens - Meadowlands
Heatmiser - Mic City Sons
The Damned - Grave Disorder
Interpol - Turn On the Bright Lights
Stars - Heart
EE - For 100 We Try Harder
Belle & Sebastian - Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant
Pixies - Doolittle
Modest Mouse - The Moon and Antarctica
Copeland - In Motion
To Elliott Smith - From Portland
Godspeed You Black Emperor - Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada EP
Explosions in the Sky - Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live Forever
Interpol - Antics
Refused - Shape of Punk to Come
Murder by Death - Who Will Survive and What Will Be Left of Them
Good Life - Novena on a Nocturne
Good Life - Album of the Year

Albums of the Various Months:
December - Stars - Heart
November - Murder By Death - Like the Exorcist but More Breakdancing
October - Air - Moon Safari
September - Radiohead - OK Computer
August - Copeland - In Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment